• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Anyone from around morris county?

scott_nj74

If there is anyone interested me and a buddy of mine are going to be cleaning up a area in morris county to run our 1/5th scale vehicles if your interested in joining us pm me and i will give you directions.

Scott

scott_nj74

i live in netcong about 5 minutes from budd lake

kryptonite

i go to nj often. my in-laws live in sparta(lake mohawk).. probly about once per month. i'll let you know next time im going and we'll have to meet up somwhere

badboy2

hey scott im not from morris but i used to go to dirtrunners..wheres the place u are talkin about??are u sure therell be no hassle when we run all at the same time?

kryptonite

nope, that "tech toys".. zeps is on rt23 in wayne N.J.. the guy that started dirt runner is the one that got me started with this addiction back in the early 90's. i should be heading to jersey in about 2 weeks. hopefully we can get together and break stuff.. :D

monsterman

There's a lot of us on Long Island with Baja's and other 1/5's and we're more then willing to travel for an all day'r... Lets set something up or meet somewhere in the middle.. You guys arent that far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts