• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Zenoah g320rc

JEJ

Getting ready to purchase a 320...Can you use the "drill" electric start on this engine or is it even necessary? With the stock rampage XB engine, it was either a drill or shoulder injury...

Impalassman

I have the drill start on my zen g340rc and works great. 340 is just the 320 with a 2mm stroker crank.

Reactions: JEJ

Redredcat0223

It comes with a walbro 1107 carb which works great for me don’t see why it wouldn’t be good for you

Booker

Get the easy start kit from rovan. Its cheap,easy to pull,reliable and you don't have another thing to carry, like a heavy drill for example.

Booker

Getting ready to purchase a 320...Can you use the "drill" electric start on this engine or is it even necessary? With the stock rampage XB engine, it was either a drill or shoulder injury...
Get the easy start kit from rovan.

JEJ

What octane do you guys run? Luckily I'm near Charlotte NC (race city USA) so I can buy 100, 110 octane etc.

thx
J

Redredcat0223

I run 93 octane pump gas and never have had an issue with anything even ethanol problems, I run a really good oil and don’t leave any fuel in my tank lines or carb when I’m done running everytime!

JEJ

Hey guys...Going to run the stock air filter initially. Do you need to use oil on the filter? It doesn’t say in the manual.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.