• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Zenoah G320RC - G340RC DDM kit

OldDirty

I'm currently looking at replacing the stock engine on my MT. I just bought a high ratio belt drive and looking to build a quicker monster truck. The Zenoah G320RC engine has cought my eye and the G340RC complete upgrade kit offered at DDM looks like a killer combo. What are people's thoughts on this engine ?

Anthony1989

OldDirty said:
I'm currently looking at replacing the stock engine on my MT. I just bought a high ratio belt drive and looking to build a quicker monster truck. The Zenoah G320RC engine has cought my eye and the G340RC complete upgrade kit offered at DDM looks like a killer combo. What are people's thoughts on this engine ?
I ordered one myself full mod g320rc It should be here the end of this week or beginning of next super excited for it to come in. This is the one I ordered.

http://www.oneillbrothers.com/6304-9-1hp-full-mod-g320rc-31-8cc-tr-obr-reed-case-engine.html

OldDirty

That's awesome let us know how she runs with the new engine! I decided to pick up a Scott Finlay ProMX G340 for the MT along with a Demon 2 speed 39/17. Changing out the monster tires for some Proline trenchers baja rears all around.

designed2survive

Anthony1989 said:
Got mine in and have it installed just waiting in a belt to pur on to see how she runs will let you know sometime next week.
Sounds good!

Azli

Hi there
Just would like to know on gaskets
I plan to install o.3mm copper gasket onto the g320rc engine on my rampage
Any one has tried this yet

Azli

Its time to change ..leaks

Azli

Yes u can use thinner gasket... I have tried on a zenoah 29cc stroker engine .. works great

Azli

I do not use compression , instead we use squish band - 0.6mm - 0.25mm squish

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.