• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Zenoah G320RC for Rampage MT v3

macandnews

Hello,
I broke the ME243 engine of my Rampage MT! :(
I would like to replace my engine with a Zenoah G320RC.
Does this engine fit my Rampage MT without modification?

Is this engine perfect for Rampage MT or is it better to settle for a G290RC?
Thank you ;)

A +++

G-Man

Hello,
I broke the ME243 engine of my Rampage MT! :(
I would like to replace my engine with a Zenoah G320RC.
Does this engine fit my Rampage MT without modification?

Is this engine perfect for Rampage MT or is it better to settle for a G290RC?
Thank you ;)

A +++
I run a stock Zenoah g320rc in my MT and I am Very happy with it!! It has been in there almost a year with no issues.
Now as far as install you have to get the shorty clutch housing for it to work and have to use your stock fan cover. Other than that it is pretty much ready to go. I bought mine at ddm racing. In the drop downs you can choose the correct clutch housing.

macandnews

Thank you. I ordered a G320 with the shorty clutch housing for Losi / Redcat.
Why do I need to use the stock fan cover?

A +++

G-Man

Thank you. I ordered a G320 with the shorty clutch housing for Losi / Redcat.
Why do I need to use the stock fan cover?

A +++
You have to use the stock fan cover because the Zenoah cover has different bolt hole locations where it mounts to the chassis.

macandnews

My Zenoah G320 has arrived. :)
My Rampage MT is eager to try it. :smuggrin:

G-Man

My Zenoah G320 has arrived. :)
My Rampage MT is eager to try it. :smuggrin:

Nice man! It is going to make you smile for sure. Man for the price can't be beat! Last one I got, I bought a longblock and put all my parts coil, carb, etc on it for around $200 and got a turtle racing clutch housing. It happened to be on special deal of the day at ddm. Have fun with it and please come back to give your review per say lol

Petrolheadz100

The g290 should also be plenty for the MT? I have a new g290 in my chimera about to finish the breakin on it but my MT comes in tomorrow and i was wondering on swapping the stock 32cc in he chimera and puting that Zen 290 in the MT. What do you guys think , i believe the 29 zen due to the design and 4 ports puts out more power tnan the 32 it comes with....i could be wrong

Last edited:

G-Man

Does anyone know if the original HY 32CC clutch housing fits into Zenoah G320RC?
It does not fit. The g320 uses bigger crank bearings. So everything you order for that engine make sure it states for g320 specifically. Even the intake is different. So if you wanted a billet intake a HY wont work.

Phill

It does not fit. The g320 uses bigger crank bearings. So everything you order for that engine make sure it states for g320 specifically. Even the intake is different. So if you wanted a billet intake a HY wont work.

Thanks Gman
I misread the OP and was thinking of the fan cover.o_O:sleep:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online