• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Zenoah 4-Bolt inside CY case

forist

Contributor
Anyone know if the Zenoah 4-Bolt will work with the CY casing, and or any other parts that will work with the two of them like coil or other parts. Just trying to figure out what I have to get to go with the new 4 bolt crankcase I have thx for any help.

forist

Contributor
I bought a 4 bolt zen crank case and going to get the ESP 30.5 head kit to go with it. I just need to know if any of the parts off my 30.5 CY 2 bolt parts will work on it so I don't have to buy them. like the flywheel ,motor case,coil ect...

forist

Contributor
Cool thx guys wont have to spend to much then. What long block are you talking about are they more powerful than the 4bolt ESP 30.5 with 2mm crank ?

wicks-redcat

Banned
its the same zen 4 bolt but you need the flywheel carb coil cover and all that stuff will save you some money than getting the whole engine i got my zen 4 bolt g270 from oneil for 200.00 dollars

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.