• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Your Summer

hamster huey

Whats summer mean to you?

Summer is starting to end here in ks. The sun is starting to set sooner so I thought Id ask.

Me: super busy @ work, single track mountain biking, RC, yard work, getting ford ranger ready for winter.

I gotta get some winter RCs though or Ill go outta my mind when Im stuck in the house.

hamster huey

Detailing is like that here. Feast or famine. 8 months of great, 4 months of uhhhhhghh. Seasonal work can suck sometimes.

pipeous

this year should be my best since the dealership is going to contract me all their work. it's funny, I contracted work, took a full time job, quit 2 weeks later, not even a week went by and they called me to sub contract again. been doing it since. 7-10 vehicles a week. the feast never seems to end though LOL. I just bought this mini van on payments, and it will be paid off next week. considering a new vehicle for next spring. hyundai has come a long way since the pony... and I get staff pricing on vehicles and repairs (had my van in the shop a couple times allready, new shocks, struts, brakes, tires, alignment).

I almost had us a permanent off road track. still working on it. a group of customers have big properties close by. the one house used to be a horse farm but they opened a plant nursery there for their landscaping business. we are looking at what space is left. he rides quads. I really need to take my rc over for him to play with. get the bug in his ear. they have backhoes and bobcats too so building be easy. lack of areas to run is why I am more into on road. I like to race, even if just fun racing. bashing just doesn't do it for me and I sold my helis off because I got bored of flying alone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.