• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Your camera/camcoder

DanSpd

Just tell us about your camera or camcorder that you use for recording videos.

I will start ;)

I have used Canon t1i camera, but there is no auto-focus so I will be getting samsung u20 pocket camcorder along with 16GB sd card.

Last edited by a moderator:

scaremonger

I got a Canon Power Shot Sd11.. is digital ELPH 8.0 mega pixels. I wish i had a camcorder. this is just a point and shoot camera with video.

lightning73

Ive been lookin at the Kodak zi8 mini camcorder it films in HD 1080p quality, has anyone tried this one? And if so I would appreciate hearing some feedback on it before I consider picking one up.......Thanks guys!

DanSpd

Well yesterday I got my samsung u20. To be hones at night or in dark environments u20 just sucks. But I hope it will be better during the day with better lighting

Martin

Nothing special for me, I use a Sony dsc t120 8.1mp shoot camera with video option.

angryrecords

Get the zi8, very nice camera. Anyone can shoot with this camera/camcorder very easy and the videos come out sweet. What I like most about the camera is you can put a 32gb sd card in it and the camera is affordable.

lightning73 said:
Ive been lookin at the Kodak zi8 mini camcorder it films in HD 1080p quality, has anyone tried this one? And if so I would appreciate hearing some feedback on it before I consider picking one up.......Thanks guys!

grizzledcamudgen

lightning73 said:
Did you ever get the kodak zi8?

I just bought a kodak zx3 playsport, I should get this tomorrow.

I also have a Flip Mino HD but I'm thinking this new kodak will blow this away, by looking at all the features it has.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.