• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

You guys gotta see this!

rampage idiot

Ok for all your enjoyment pleasure I am now unleashing once again the above and beyond sick minded Rampage Idiot's newest idea! HAAAA

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Nice!

Are those from Pitdawg?

G

He does nice work.

He can even dip the inside of a body.

rampage idiot

RCDAD said:
He does nice work.He can even dip the inside of a body.
I no he is trying to talk me into doing one for me! He is promising that it will hold up? He just finished those parts today and sent me those pics, I told him when I see the work in hand if I'm satisfied then I would send him a body to do, I CANNOT believe that he is able to dip the inside of a body! pretty amazing I think

rampage idiot

Thanks guys! not sure what the definition of expensive is? I have learned the many things I have done in my life that there is nothing cheap anymore, If I want to do it then I do it as long as it does not compromise the true meaning in life to me and that is making sure my daughter has what she needs and is happy and I don't mean spoiling her! she has grown to be a very responsible and caring 23 yr old!

Michaels12

I dig it.... I think about air brushing a lot of stuff, but I beat stuff up on a regular basis.

I also thought about stripping all the anodized stuff, and having it done in green, but I'm getting further behind on everything I thought I would have been finished with.

rampage idiot

Michaels12 said:
I dig it.... I think about air brushing a lot of stuff, but I beat stuff up on a regular basis. I also thought about stripping all the anodized stuff, and having it done in green, but I'm getting further behind on everything I thought I would have been finished with.
If you are talking about getting the stuff reanodized green I have thought about this many times but I cannot find anyone to do small batches of parts, I think there would be a big market for it, don't understand but I have contacted a lot of places

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts