• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

yet another site --

alfred e numan

Here is another site. shure beats the TV.---- The photo you see is from Russia, the Ural mountians, In the last 20 years thousands of these screws have been found in gravel deposits- Carbon dating is not a perfect sience, Things decay over time- These screws are said to be approx 100,000 years old.- There are other examples of things all over the world- unknown coins coming out of the mud pumps while drilling water wells in n.e. usa, on and on- yes, all these things should be taken with a grain of salt- it is the internet after all- but who knows? not me---- www.forbiddenhistory.com hope the link works- i do post too much-- time give you all a break from the likes of me--for a while. have a good weekend.

G

alfred e numan said:
Here is another site. shure beats the TV.---- The photo you see is from Russia, the Ural mountians, In the last 20 years thousands of these screws have been found in gravel deposits- Carbon dating is not a perfect sience, Things decay over time- These screws are said to be approx 100,000 years old.- There are other examples of things all over the world- unknown coins coming out of the mud pumps while drilling water wells in n.e. usa, on and on- yes, all these things should be taken with a grain of salt- it is the internet after all- but who knows? not me---- www.forbiddenhistory.com hope the link works- i do post too much-- time give you all a break from the likes of me--for a while. have a good weekend.
100,000 years ago! :eek: That's because there was no locktite back then.... LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.