• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT upgrades

powerslave69

Darin just announced the upgrades for the XT and XB is in and will be available either Mon. or Tues. just went and checked and it's not online yet. Can't wait to get my hands on those bad boys then I won't have to pamper my XT when I'm bashing :D

powerslave69

really...

Jaric00n said:
same here!
can't they work any faster????? :D :D
I feel your pain, man :mad: I'm tired of the MTs' having all the good stuff. makes you almost feel remorse you bought an XT instead of an MT. NOT! :D

I love my XT.

powerslave69

where is it?

Jaric00n said:
Okay..
where are they???

O_O

this is getting...really.....

WE WANT HOP UPS !!!

:D :D
I even actually switched day off with a friend so I can start buying upgrades...WRONG! :mad: nothing there, not a single solitary upgrade parts!! :(

Triggerman77

Contributor
I feel ya but Patience is a virtue !!!! They will be here soon ! The guys at Redcat know we are a bunch of parts Junkies!! :) Rest assured They are coming soon

RampageHopUps

I just left the Redcat warehouse and the new shipment of Trucks has come in. They need to get that unloaded, then they will continue to upload the aluminum parts. It should be done late tonight or Friday.

powerslave69

I love it!

:D

Triggerman77 said:
I feel ya but Patience is a virtue !!!! They will be here soon ! The guys at Redcat know we are a bunch of parts Junkies!! :) Rest assured They are coming soon
Love the way you described us. "parts junkies" :D now that you mentioned it, guess we are! :D

DemonRC

powerslave69 said:
Love the way you described us. "parts junkies" :D now that you mentioned it, guess we are! :D
He was just being nice. We are really in the "Hopup Whores" category.

powerslave69

hehe

DemonRC said:
In other words we're all just a bunch of "sluts" :D

kinda remind of this joke:

Q:What is the difference between a prostitute and a drug dealer?

A: a prostitute can wash her crack and sell it again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Triggerman77

Contributor
DemonRC said:
Yup Thanks Demon Im a Parts and Hopup Whore and a Mud Slut- Hittin every hole. :D The Mud Slut Is gonna Be my Next MT IM Going ALL WATERPROOF Build

Triggerman77

Contributor
powerslave69 said:
In other words we're all just a bunch of "sluts" :D

kinda remind of this joke:

Q:What is the difference between a whore and a drug dealer?

A: a whore can wash her crack and sell it again
HA HA HA Yup FO SHO !!! LOL

And PowerSlave Im the worst for parts. Just Gotta have um !!! And everything i buy, I buy 2 of um LOL UPS man hit my house at least 3 times a week and Now im buying 5th scale stuff constantly too LOL with 9 Nitro trucks and NO hobby shop for and hour away i just order online constantly LOL Got three boxes OTW I cant wait to get my New Fly sky radio Monday :D and IF These Damn XT Aluminum parts would come in My wife is gonna flip!!! LOL But i just tell her hit Victoria secret and Hush !

powerslave69

you think that's bad

Triggerman77 said:
HA HA HA Yup FO SHO !!! LOL
And PowerSlave Im the worst for parts. Just Gotta have um !!! And everything i buy, I buy 2 of um LOL UPS man hit my house at least 3 times a week and Now im buying 5th scale stuff constantly too LOL with 9 Nitro trucks and NO hobby shop for and hour away i just order online constantly LOL Got three boxes OTW I cant wait to get my New Fly sky radio Monday :D and IF These Damn XT Aluminum parts would come in My wife is gonna flip!!! LOL But i just tell her hit Victoria secret and Hush !
try living living in the boonies, like Alaska. when I order anything, I buy 5 of anything at once. I figured by the time I go through the 5th spare, the next shipment is coming in. shipping anything to Alaska takes forever. I hear ya about your old lady. Mine's the same. I had such a big mouth to tell her alloy parts for my XT coming, well, you know the rest. It wasn't pretty. Women! hey don't get me wrong, I got nothing against women, in fact I even tell all my friends that every man should have at least 2 of 'em :D Hey, I am the boss in my house...and I have my wife's permission to say so :) hehe

Triggerman77

Contributor
Mine is cool !!! I just say Go to Victoria Secret and order some goodies Honey and she smiles and starts buying LOL

Jaric00n

This thread has totally derailed....

ah well...

I just say...it's for work....

and that's it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.