• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xt front end rebuild

NewKat

Hey everyone,

I got a little careless and crashed my xt. Some of my front end is shot but I was wondering if there is a complete rebuild kit for my front end. I mean for the steering and all that. Please let me know because I want to get this thing back out there. This RC is really fun.

Tyler

designed2survive

Sorry about what happened! Kuddo on the attitude! It's part of the hobby that things break. You fix it and you go back out there for more fun!

That being said you will need to buy each part individually. Check out the redcatracing webpage for parts list.

NewKat

Thank you designed. I appreciate the help. With all the rain and even more to come I really want to get this out there.

Bulldogger

Rob at Rampage hop ups has great pricing and upgraded parts on his web page.

If it is any consolation these are a lot cheaper to fix after a crash then the RC helicopters:D

RampageHopUps

Rob at RampageShop has great pricing and a great web store. See link on left side.

Rob at RampageHopUps has great prices, but you need to PM me here or e-mail me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts