• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xsc

BertR

I have a question for those of you that have the xsc..... is there space in the wells for trencher rears on all 4 and room under the shell in the back for my dom v1 in the ass . I'm running the xt and want to buy the xsc body if it will work

G

You should be OK.

I swapped the trenchers from the MT and threw the stock body back on. This XSC has the 7075 RC adapters. If you have the Rampage Hopups adapters your wheel will stick out just a little more. They seem to fit good. You can adjust the body posts where you need them.

I took some pics for ya.

-

846f4193.jpg

6f097dd6.jpg

-

Front wheel from the top.

13272c36.jpg

BertR

that looks better than I thought I am using the 7075 adapters and that was my main concern was tire rub from the sides. I think that is the next purchase since the xt body went to tree topside to explosion lol. thanks RCDAD your input and pics have been most helpful oooo do you know if they come in a clear or is it time for some goof off

G

I'm pretty sure only the red ones are available at this time.

BertR

My XSC body just arrived the other day and the red one looks real good. I went through a tire fitting dance with the bowties , sand paddles, and trenchers and I found that the trencher fronts look and fit the best

RCGasMan

@RCDAD which hpi adapters do you prefer and why? Thanks in advance

G

@RCDAD which hpi adapters do you prefer and why? Thanks in advance
I own both and both are great products.

On my XB I run the adapters from Rampage Hopups because I like the wider stance on the buggies. They are the extended style.

On the XSC I went with the adapters from 7075 RC because the are not the extended style and I want the wheels to tuck under the body.

Hope this helps. :)

G

Either will work great for the XT. No body issues to worry about. You can't go wrong with either one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.