• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XSC 4x4 ripping it a new one

TIROD KERRY

Hello , I just started R/C gas 1/5 scale stuff It sure is fun . This is a video I made of my 12 yr old ripping it a new one . Thanks for watching :)

[/ame]

rampage idiot

That video is really cool I don't see how he did not run into anything with the fence and trees I would have crashed in a heartbeat LOL

TIROD KERRY

Thanks cordy and grafildave . I am trying to figure out how to post the video with out a link

So i have made a Iphone version of that 1080 HD link to youtube . Ill see if it post .

TIROD KERRY

He did run into the fence post 2 times

rampage idiot said:
That video is really cool I don't see how he did not run into anything with the fence and trees I would have crashed in a heartbeat LOL
He did run into the fence post 2 times only when he was going slow lol .

He has not run into any thing yet going flat out . Thanks for watching feel free to link this video any were you want .

G

Clarity is awesome.

RampageHopUps

Fixed it for you. WHen the video is new, it makes it a feature, and that usually kills the embedding for some reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts