• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XR

feelathome77

:)Anybody knows any latest news about the XR, been holding on buying the Dunerunner. :confused:

RampageHopUps

The first samples are at Redcat, the production shipments should be arriving in a few weeks. I will try and go over today to get some real pictures.

crazyofna

lighting EXP anti roll bar

I try to find the anti roll bar for this car soon bady now were to find

feelathome77

New Rampage XR

Yeah like I noticed on the RedCatRacing page that the new XR is now available. But the photos show there's no Roll Bar . . . duh!! I checked with them and they confirmed that there's is no Roll Bar for this bad boy :confused: I wonder why?? Anybody care to share their thoughts? Coz of this I might just get the XB or the DR, I currently have the MTv3. I find that if my MTv3 is down for repair, upgrades . . . I have nothing to run with. My two Nitros are COL (crying out loud). I never touch them after going GAS. . . baby! I have a 1/10 Shockwave and a 1/5 Earthquake.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.