• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xbe center diff?

DUFFY

Not that I know of, maybe the nutech would it's small. We will have a 7075rc chassis with diff in time. It will be hard on the diffs, most racing spesific gassers use locked diffs for the center some of the higher ends have open ones as a option you can buy.

twissted

Banned
I needs to happen

Deluge said:
I believe someone is working on putting a Losi diff in one.
7075 needs to find a way to make a conversion. They should build mounts like I did for the servo relocation as well. I have build a custom 1/5 scal buggy that used the HPI Flux center diff.

Last edited by a moderator:

twissted

Banned
I bought a center diff that fits a brushless HPI Vorza 1/8 buggy. I have it also in the picture above in the first picture. I plan on building a streched XBE that will fit the larger HPI 5T. This winter I'm thinking. Gearing up for it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

twissted said:
I bought a center diff that fits a brushless HPI Vorza 1/8 buggy. I have it also in the picture above in the first picture. I plan on building a streched XBE that will fit the larger HPI 5T. This winter I'm thinking. Gearing up for it now.
Look'n forward to your build!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.