• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB Gear Question

csp1971

Contributor
I ordered a 35t through Rampage hopups but the order was canceled a short time ago. I'm guessing due to stock. Looking for another somewhere else, I noticed that redcatracing.com has two different types of 35t steel gears. Is it a fact that I can only use the 35t steel gear that is made for the rc's that came with steel gears?

RampageHopUps

There are 2 different steel gears. One is the Square Drive, the other is the pin drive. Most people are out of stock ont he 35T square drive for some reason. I looked around Redcat today and couldn't find any.

csp1971

Contributor
Okay, I have the square drive then. I take it you are out of the 35t square drive. If I put my 35t plastic gear against my 25t steel gear, you think that my plastic gear would have a melt down? :)

csp1971

Contributor
That's the one. I'm going to wait for Rob to get it in. I hate paying 7 bucks shipping for a single gear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts