• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Xb-e

Spriggan

Hi Guys. Just started running the Mavrick Vader XB, which is the same model as the Redcat XB-E. As it seems that I'm one of the first people to own one of these in the UK, there is not much information floating about them.

The first thing I have found out about them is the front arms are a bit brittle! and then found they cost about twice the price to buy new ones in the UK, than in the US. So I have a couple of pairs already on there way from the US!

I'm looking at doing something with the hubs to take HPI wheels, By any chance has anyone started making upgrades for the Redcat version?

Cheers.

Slasher

Contributor
hello to answer your question here is a link to Must have upgrades for the redcat XB-E

Problem is with the bearings on the xb xbe they don't last

go here and get these items

7075rc

http://www.7075rc.flyingcart.com/index.php?p=products&req=dept&id=1

HPI Wheel adapters here

http://www.rampagehopups.com/product.sc?productId=672&categoryId=31

I just got an Redcat XB-E and these are the upgrades that i started with

and all the people here will agree with me.

you will not be disappointed trust me 7075rc rules!

Hope this helps:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Spriggan

Umm, the price is rather good with the exchange rate the way it is, the only bugbear is that I'll get stung by customs and post office fees! :(

Spriggan

I'll correct that, my shafts are 10mm! they don't look like it but that's what they measure!

DragonKekoa

Axle sizes

Myself and a Friend bought XB-E's at the same time, his has the smaller 6mm axles, mine has the much beefier 10mm. I have to use the largest center socket on the provided tool to tighten.

I was curious about this as well.

G

The size has changed. Both sizes must be left in your sellers inventory.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.