• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB-E ESC replacment

butters16

I see there alot of different options for ESC , just wondering what would be the best esc upgrade most likely going to stay with 6s power.

G

With only 6s, I don't think it's really necessary. I ran the stock esc with a leopard motor. It did fine.

butters16

I will have to double check , was playing in the snow with it then it started shutting done and doing some other odd stuff , put the car away and havent touched since.

butters16

the esc is not waterproof is it? the body just trashed in the negitive temps. so i didnt have one on it and i'm sure things got wet.

G

No, it is not. Neither are the receivers.

bigfol

Castle creations now makes a waterproof 6s esc and you can use a traxxas rx box which can be made to be completely water proof as well.....

xboxice

Yeah the ESC is water resistance,i open mine up and made it completely waterproof,same with the receiver box.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.