• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

X-can?

Speeddreemin

I want an X-can for my TT. Python doesn't have any in stock. Anyone have one they want to sell? Does anyone know of any other places I can get one? I also want a large X-port.

DanSpd

What are advantages of x-can? I have jet pro but I don't like how it is on the side.

Anyone wanna trade with rear exhaust?

RampageHopUps

The x-cam will give you better performance from the stock or 5T can, but won;t be hanging out like a tumor growth.

Downside is you won;t get huge increases in HP, but if you are bashing hard, its the way to go.

scaremonger

Ill sell you my RED X-Can for $50. I like it from the start. But like the chief said, other pipes give you more performance.

Speeddreemin

scaremonger said:
Ill sell you my RED X-Can for $50. I like it from the start. But like the chief said, other pipes give you more performance.
Thanks but I'm gonna order one from TGN with a xPort and the 45deg elbows. Maybe Danspd will buy it.

Speeddreemin

DanSpd said:
Are there pipes that give similar performance to jet pro but stay behind the engine and not on the side?
I've only seen one and it was custom made. I think Sprint77 made it. It came straight out the back and over the shock towers then down. Looked like the owner of the buggy also custom made the wing brackets so it would clear.

scaremonger

chevy said:
Ill take you x-Can but I do not have paypal
I have decided to keep it for a while. Ill be putting the jetpro silencers on it tomorrow so i can run it in my yard without all the complaints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts