• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

X-Can

scaremonger

I installed a x-can to the Rampage. Im not impressed at all. I gained three tenths of a mile in speed to the stock gears and high flow air filter. But it does sound cool.

yolonda21

Contributor
They are not a topend pipe thats for sure, but you do gain alot of bottom end torqe...... :D And they are loud thats for sure....

scaremonger

hamster huey said:
You could try experimenting with x ports and the length of the exhaust tubes.
Yes hamster, that is a good ider lol. Would smaller pipes or bigger pipes, shaped or not shaped, or straight, or bent, affect the performance in any way. you know like some Harley bikes that have the pipes pinched at the end. im sure that i can find some tubing to attach. any thoughts?

ParkerNT

I just put an X-can on my TT, since I don't race I'm not too worried about top-end, but I do like that bottom end torque :) I bash a lot and wanted something that would be out of the way and balanced a little better than the side dom. I think I'm gonna try some of these to keep my rear towers cleaner, not sure if they'll make a difference in performance or not...

http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.1781/.f

http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.1782/.f

It is louder than the Dom, and has a different sound to it...not as whiney...I like it :)

Parker

Martin

In fact that X-can only help to bleed the exhaust better, but there is no supercharge effect like a real tuned pipe do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts