• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

x-can -???

v555

tgn x-can is it good or bad,worth to trying?i need an hidden exhaust,any other ways(except stock)

Sprint 77

Contributor
Why do you need a hidden exhaust? There are a lot better performance options if you don't mind a little body trimming

Sprint 77

Contributor
roccos_van said:
Don't like x-can, I didn't find they worked for me. Rob (rampagehopups.com) has the DDM side dom on sale; you should pm him.
+1 on that I was being polite on the X-can get Rob to get you one of those side DOM www.rapagehopus.com

emu67

Xcan seems okay. did little for my 28.5 improved my 23cc and is choking my 30.5 ONB

v555

Sprint 77 said:
Why do you need a hidden exhaust? There are a lot better performance options if you don't mind a little body trimming
those just are the rules for the next season,allready got ddm dominator and thats a really good pipe but they wont let me race with that. :(

hamster huey

I have one tt 28.5 w/ side dom and one mt 28.5 xcan. I wouldnt pay more than 50 for the xcan new or used, and Robs sale on the dom is a steal. Much more performance. To me the x can feels like it doesn't have enough low end acceleration. The dom feels good all around. So to me its a how much $ do you want to spend deal. If you can get Robs dom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts