• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

X-can with silincers ?

Z

ZielkeRacing

What do you guys think of the can with the silencers (dual exahaust0 out of the back on the rampage?? I seen this on the baja forum so I cannot take credit - but man it sure looks sweet!

Ron E

Contributor
I think it looks great, I ordered an x-can with my mt but never put it on, i'll just keep it for a spare. I ordered a sprint77 modded dom, I think for performance it's the way to go, but i'm afraid it will be real loud. the x-can will be a nice exhaust to have if I smash my pipe or need to quiet her down.

Z

ZielkeRacing

Right on, I just thought it would look great. I ove the DDM pipes, I have them on my baja's but the Rampage coule look cool with that dual effect. My MT5 will be here on Friday and I cant wait. I have done so much to my baja's and its just a fresh beginning.

Ron E

Contributor
oooohhhhhhh, i did not know, so the x-can is loud ehhh... is it as loud as a dom? how's the performance compare? maybe i'll have to try mine??? i have mine setting here with 3" extensions, maybe i'll put it on the tt when I can get one till I can get a side pipe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts