• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wow!!!!

mwilsonjr

I was running a 990 Carb on my stock motor the only hop up is a CPI pipe,the 990 Carb stoped pumping gas,I went to Gizmos web site shopping for a new Carb and found this one Version 2 GZR big bore WT-771,finally got it on and what a difference it made,better throttle responce,and made the truck scream, if you need a Carb should look at this Carb.

alfred e numan

Yea, thats his 2nd generation mod.- shape of the cabs venturi caused the air flow to stick onto the wall of the bore of the carb better. like to see what one of these carbs would do to a big shain saw- Sthil Magnum comes to mind---

crazyfast

Seems like there's a lot of carb options. I've heard of 990,997,998. I was told from the guy who I got mine from that he put a 998 (said it had an accelerator pump). What's the difference in these and would this Wt-771 be an upgrade to my 998?

mwilsonjr

Try one I don't think you will be disappointed,you will be like me the first time I ran it all I could say is WoW!!!,very happy with it so far.

Ebb75

Does this 771 have an accelerator pump like the 813.

rampage idiot

On gizmos website they say the 771 was developed for water cooled engines, the bore and venture are the same as the 990 and it says nothing about having an accelerator pump

alfred e numan

the wt 771 does not have a pump. i own a stock one. sounds as if with the modded version, no pump may even be an improvement.- just a guess--

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts