• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

WOW! what a night. ESP 30.5 and a Savage

Wicked

Well last night was pretty interesting. Short version of the story is I ended up picking up and used rtr baja, NIP DDM DOM, and a DDM ESP 30.5 motor (8 tanks ran) for a wicked deal. :gunsmilie: The Baja is already sold to a buddy and well that's how I ended up with the savage. I sold him the baja and the pipe for $425.00 and kept the motor. He didn't want to sell his savage to buy a motor so I traded him a (Less then 3 Liters of fuel) 23 CC motor with an hpi air filte and a few other goodies.

What I hope to do now is trade or sell the savage and 26CC motor for some more parts. Going to have to get the SS ready for one of those big motors by upgrading whatever I have to.

Pics from the seller.

DSCF0221.JPG

DSCF0228.JPG

DSCF0229.JPG

Here is a pic of the Savage I took awhile back when I was trying to sell it to him. The truck still looks the exact same as he hardly ever drove it since he really ended up hating nitro.

kryptonite

holly c rap/ your stacking up on the goods wicked. that motor is wild and i would put the used on in the ramp and keep the new shiny one on the shelf..

Wicked

Well one is going to end up in the baja and the other in the rampage. Trying to figure out which one has the more power and that is the one that will be in the rampage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts