• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wow I want this piece for home defense :D

Obeast44

Banned
You can buy a Saiga 12 in Cali, just not one equipped like that. The folding stock and short barrell make it illegal for sale in your state. BUT You can buy them separately and install them yourself :D

As far as full auto, nobody can buy those unless you are Leo or Military.

ChuenouXiao

Obeast44 said:
You can buy a Saiga 12 in Cali, just not one equipped like that. The folding stock and short barrell make it illegal for sale in your state. BUT You can buy them separately and install them yourself :D As far as full auto, nobody can buy those unless you are Leo or Military.
Yea I know... but I would like it to be equipped like that :D I wouldn't risk buying them separately and putting them together myself because it's not worth the risk :D Maybe move out of state? :D

Obeast44

Banned
ChuenouXiao said:
Yea I know... but I would like it to be equipped like that :D I wouldn't risk buying them separately and putting them together myself because it's not worth the risk :D Maybe move out of state? :D
No risk at all if you own your own property. You just can't have weapons like that in your vehicle or on your person out in public. They are fine in your home.

If you want a viable, Cali Legal alternative, get a Keltec KSG 12. Its pump action and has an 18" barrel which makes it legal in California.

alfred e numan

a pump scatter gun is more reliable. as for the commies? this form of goverment was invented by the same people that installed Mao, Stalin, Hitler, on and on-- out of caos comes order.

Deluge

Communism isn't a form of government. By Karl Marx's definition, it's not possible. Because true Communism actually makes any form of government unnecessary. Mao, Stalin and Hitler were not Communists. There has been no true Communist country. Not trying to start anything. Just sayin'.

Anyway, back on topic...

[ame]

[/ame]

G

Now if we could just get the RC Tanks with that kind of power. LOL desismileys_6335.gif

There are some YouTube vids of mini rocket launchers on Helis. I guess, after all, the drone is the ultimate RC.

alfred e numan

you missed my point. I am telling about the group that invents these monsters. Shakesphere said it best--- all the worlds a stage.- i am outta here, back to topic.

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
Now if we could just get the RC Tanks with that kind of power. LOL desismileys_6335.gif There are some YouTube vids of mini rocket launchers on Helis. I guess, after all, the drone is the ultimate RC.
LOL!!!! Cool and funny gif file :D LOL!!! The gif file reminds of me the NVA taking back south Vietnam when we pulled out :( I think its the red flag that reminds me of it LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChuenouXiao

alfred e numan said:
a pump scatter gun is more reliable. as for the commies? this form of goverment was invented by the same people that installed Mao, Stalin, Hitler, on and on-- out of caos comes order.
Well... I have the Mossberg 590 10 shot pump :D But I want a AK style shotgun with magazine feature to replace my pump shotgun :D All I got to do is clip the mag to the gun and I'm ready to rock and roll RAT!!! TAT!!!!! TAT!!!!! TAT!!!!! TAT!!!!!TAT!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
Communism isn't a form of government. By Karl Marx's definition, it's not possible. Because true Communism actually makes any form of government unnecessary. Mao, Stalin and Hitler were not Communists. There has been no true Communist country. Not trying to start anything. Just sayin'.Anyway, back on topic...

Maybe Facism is the right word?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts