• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Would you sell....

KauseKaos

Would you sell a FG Marder to buy a Redcat Rampage MT V3? Please be objective guys. I know most of you are dieheart rampage fans. I have two FGs a MT and a Marder so I thought about selling one to get the Redcat but I'm not sure.

Ron E

Contributor
I have a xtm buggy = marder clone... and 2 rampages... with minor mods the rampage to me is twice the vehicle, love the 4wd and with good servo's and a pipe, some diff cups and chassis braces = GREAT VEHICLE. :D

so yes I would.

Sprint 77

Contributor
I agree the Marder is the lower model of the FG I have one too and would trade it right now for a good used Rampage.

RampageHopUps

I loved my FG Monster Beetle, but I wouldn't keep that over a Redcat. Minor problems with both, but at least you are in the USA with fast parts service.

KauseKaos

Parts in the usa I like. My FG MT I won't sell but I guess ill just think about partin with my Marder.

v555

i own both of them,rampage is better,i would sell or trade the marder for tt or mt, but he was my "first" so i keep him.

cybermonk

I have the FG Monster-Hummer, now that i have bought the Rampage MT (wich is not ready to run yet) i have to see if the Redcat is as much fun to drive, if yes, i will sell my FG, first of all, the FG-parts are more expensive (yes, also here in Germany) plus i don´t want to keep two different camps of parts. I sold my marder allready and waiting for the weather to get better, but it startet to snow again yesterday :mad:

if i like the redcat i will buy a TT too.

rezac

I really like my TT. I like the 4x4. I have the FG MT but as it sits it is 2wd with 4x4 kit on the way. I guess it depends on what you like to do with it. In the snow and ice the 4x4 is far far superior to the 2wd FG. Maybe if I studded my tires it would be better but the snow is melting rapidly here so I don't want to ruin a set of tires yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts