• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

worst day ever

jackson

so the new cat ran fine till two a week ago, engine fire's right up run's like a beast for no more than 5 minuts carb settings are fine everything is fine!

than the BS two piece shaft that conect's the gearing to the main crown gear

get's loose on me!

ok fine

whent to take it apart and one by one the screws wich were screwed in using lock tite didn't came out and the heads spun out !

am having a good project night or what?

so i decided to live it alone till i get time to destroy them screws and get some real decent ones! as for the carb stock one is a $#%@^%#$ and i hope to get a good one within the next few weeks!

jackson

but don't get me wrong i love the cat don't matter how much trouble is giving me right now

i know from my old rampage good mamories on that one that sitting in a box waiting to get put together than i hope to get a vid of wich i believe to be the first REDCAT RAMPAGE IN BRAZil!

Jus0NE

I feel ya dude, I was missing some screws about a week ago and I'm still wating for them. I hope the loctite don't f'up on me when i put them on.. I had 5screws that fell out.

Hope things work out 4ya..

Keith81

I've lost some screws myself..

It happens sadly... and yes, its rather annoying, but these rampages are fun as hell!

jackson

so got the problem fixed and guys next sunday i'll have a few videos up! stock everything except for the hpi baja ss tuned pipe 26cc engine still lots of fun!

cant wait till i put together the second rampage i got taken appart in a box!

you all keep on having fun driving your cats cuz am loving mine!

rcgasser

Glad to hear Ramp on brother ramp on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most fun you can have in the dirt with your clothes on!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts