• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Won't Start Why ?

Popsy

Hi All,

I have had installed a kill switch on the Ramp. After running it for a few mins, i shut her off with the kill switch button on the radio. The next day I forgot to turn the switch back to normal when trying to start it, so i turned off the receiver then the radio, putted the switch back to on, and then radio and the reciver, tried to start her up... nope it wont start. pulled the spark plug off, cleaned it, turned the ramp up-side down, cracked her a few times, the flipped it on back wheels to empty out the pipe. still won't start. Any iseas why, or what should i do, to fire her up...

Thank u

POP

DemonRC

Disconnect the wires to the ignition to eliminate the possibility it's even the kill switch. If it's starts with the killswitch diconnected then you could then start diagnosing the killswitch. I'm using a PB killswitch and my light has to be on for it to start. I think TGN's are opposite in that the light has to be off.

Popsy

catchaser said:
Disconnect the wires to the ignition to eliminate the possibility it's even the kill switch. If it's starts with the killswitch diconnected then you could then start diagnosing the killswitch. I'm using a PB killswitch and my light has to be on for it to start. I think TGN's are opposite in that the light has to be off.
i have an AMS kill switch in it. I brought it to the shop, and it seems that the engine always gets flooded for some reasons. The shop has tried on a new carb, still didn't start, and still getting flooded again. So he is suspecting loose ring... I'll get some news today , i'll keep u posted. ( had a 29cc kit add to it, about 5 minutes run time, before this happend )

Best Regards

Popsy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts