• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

will it fit?

powerslave69

I'm desparate guys. I'd like to start upgrading my XT with the MT Pro aluminum options. I need to this slowly though or my old lady will wring my neck. My question is would all those aluminum options installed on the MT PRO($1499.00) fit my XT? I thought why not, right? I mean I've read a lot of Ramp owners here using Baja parts and somehow they made it work for them. So how far off an MT Pro parts can be from an XT, right? I need feedback from you guys, somebody? anybody? the plastic parts on my XT are starting to show some wear from bashing, especially the suspensions. I got visible cracks on some of them. :(

DemonRC

The alloy parts for the XT/B should be available within a few weeks. I'd wait. The only parts that I know for sure that will fit are the center tranny bulkheads and the gear plate. The towers, suspension arms, hubs, etc are totally different.

powerslave69

who's gonnaa sell them?

DemonRC said:
The alloy parts for the XT/B should be available within a few weeks. I'd wait. The only parts that I know for sure that will fit are the center tranny bulkheads and the gear plate. The towers, suspension arms, hubs, etc are totally different.
Oh, ok. who's going to sell those alloy parts when they become available? where can I get them?

Triggerman77

Contributor
Im anxious to get AL Parts Too . They are coming soon i hope !!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts