• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wildchild 29.5 replaces stock

danbohn

I just bought Wildchild 29.5 mod..let me tell ya just CRAZY

danbohn

Thats aewsome.... some many ppl from the hobby shop are wondering how its going to perform... and when they see it run in the speed run in two weeks im sure they will be impressed.ill be sure to give the your website.. i know there is one guy for sure thinking bout one.. just wants to see how mine is..AND THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT CUSTMER SERVICE...well hopefully i can get that front driveshaft fixed today..the set screw came out of the front one and kinda twisted the front one.Thats why i was wondering if there were an a strong drive half i can buy...Which ones from phattdaddy do you guys use?

Underdog

Advertiser
Vendor
danbohn said:
Thats aewsome.... some many ppl from the hobby shop are wondering how its going to perform... and when they see it run in the speed run in two weeks im sure they will be impressed.ill be sure to give the your website.. i know there is one guy for sure thinking bout one.. just wants to see how mine is..AND THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT CUSTMER SERVICE...well hopefully i can get that front driveshaft fixed today..the set screw came out of the front one and kinda twisted the front one.Thats why i was wondering if there were an a strong drive half i can buy...Which ones from phattdaddy do you guys use?
I dought the Baja bones will fit the Redcat. Thanks you for the support, allways appreciated!!!

danbohn

Most defently another happy customer! Ever time i run it gets better and better!

46u

Is it the long rod version or stock length version? I saw a video with the long rod version and the guy was having problems keep the front wheels on the ground. LOL

danbohn

no i have the stock lenght..but found out yesturday at a speed run.... with the WC i ran slower then the stock motor..Everthinng is setup the same as i had it before with the stock motor and IDK why? any answer anybody..I think i am gettting to the point of just selling the entire truck getting kinda board with it!

Underdog

Advertiser
Vendor
danbohn said:
no i have the stock lenght..but found out yesturday at a speed run.... with the WC i ran slower then the stock motor..Everthinng is setup the same as i had it before with the stock motor and IDK why? any answer anybody..I think i am gettting to the point of just selling the entire truck getting kinda board with it!
Most likely the tune. Tehy will peek right around 6-7 tanks of fuel. You will get the most rpm at that point. If you have gearing options available that may be a choice for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts