• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

whos says 1/5 scales don't backflip?

AlphaDog777

went out for a bash session today... went with some guys that had some nice nitro stuff... i got this bug up my butt at the end of the day and started going ape shit on my ramp... decided to go straight up a hill with a fence at the top (decent transition) @ full speed......Hit the fence on the way up and

got about 10 feet of air while completing a near full backflip! totally awsome!...

too bad i didn't anticipate that kind of backward rotation or it might have landed more gracefully... since i wasnt on throttle the whole way i got about 85% rotation and landed on the front right a-arm.. busted it clean off.. BUT still landed on all 4's.... and drove away! (just back to my car though lol)

thats a backflip in my book! lmao :D

AlphaDog777

uhhhggg how depressing!... lmao... maybe ill try again with a video camera... don't count on it though lol....

Wiiwille

I want to know how you stop these damn things from nose diving I've added weight to the back of mine and everything as soon as it comes off a jump it instantly nosedives

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.