• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Who is getting a XB-E?

fastlane

Team Driver
Just checking to see who will be getting one. I am hoping to get one as well but it will be late February for me.

DemonRC

I'm waiting for Obeast to get one and post up some runtimes and speeds with different battery setups. He's gotta do all the dirty work for us LMAO.

Obeast44

Banned
Once the great people at the USPS reimburse me from some damage incurred on an item I will order one. I had planned on getting the BZM Micro engine first, but considering I have a perfectly good 28.5 in the XB. I can wait for some reviews of that engine before buying it.

Ron E

Contributor
i will have one at some point, but gonna have to wait a few months... spent to much on the bikes this winter. but once spring is here i'll get rc fever again and find a way to make it happen.

Ol' fart

fastlane said:
That will be great. You ordered one already?
I ordered one the day Rob started taking pre-orders. I don't have a 1/5th and I heard about the new XB model coming out a couple of months back so

I just waited, and waited, and waited.......I got a shipping confirmation last Friday from Rob so, maybe today.

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

bobi

Xbe

I have ordered XBE with my local hobby shop, can't wait. I already had a 1/5 scale Redcat V3 28.5cc with a DDM side pipe and so on.... It to me was a better vehicle then my prior Baja5B. So, going electric now.

brian101571

Ol said:
I ordered one the day Rob started taking pre-orders. I don't have a 1/5th and I heard about the new XB model coming out a couple of months back so
I just waited, and waited, and waited.......I got a shipping confirmation last Friday from Rob so, maybe today.

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.
I thought they where in the same container with the XB and XT's?

RampageHopUps

The container is not here yet. I may have made a mistake and sent confirmation when I made my spreadsheet for Redcat when they come in.

They should be here around the 10th, give or take a few days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.