• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

who has the best deals on lighter wheels and tires

98cruiser

:DI would like to ligthen up and get rid of the big heavy MT wheels and tire, they seemed to be a bit pricey, who has them available for the best price out there?????

PISTOL PETE

depends on what you want to put on there. if you want to go with a baja style setup i have seen them for as low as 99 a set shipped for king motor(hpi knockoffs)of ebay- rims and tires.a seller named dan has them and he is awesome to deal with.i have bought several items from him and he always takes care of his customers

pm me if you want to sell your mt wheels. i want a set to put screws in for ice racing

Slater__boner

depends on what you want to put on there. if you want to go with a baja style setup i have seen them for as low as 99 a set shipped for king motor(hpi knockoffs)of ebay- rims and tires.a seller named dan has them and he is awesome to deal with.i have bought several items from him and he always takes care of his customers

pm me if you want to sell your mt wheels. i want a set to put screws in for ice racing
I have a set you can use only maybe two tanks on them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts