• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Which Kswitch for stock transmitter or upgrade to flysky...

UrbnRzqr

Trough some research I've been made aware that some kill switches work more efficiently with 3 channel transmitters Should I upgrade or what would be the best killswitch for my MT with factory transmitter and RX....

The flysky GT3C can be had for a reasonable price.

UrbnRzqr

Thanks for the heads up was wondering how you could kill the truck with a 2 channel but its achieved by turning off the transmitter. Info I got from ramtechs site. Thanks.

SO would I get the same value Futaba vs Flysky. That GT3 I mentioned can be had for $60:eek:! Is the Futaba a more reliable transmitter...

UrbnRzqr

Whats the difference between the ramtech and superB, I see one that's obvious....

RampageHopUps

The Ramtech is made for the regular guy who doesn't want all the bells and whistles. The price is 40 cheaper, which you can put into a better radio.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.