• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

which carb?

lovedr79

I just got a used rampage TT, the carb that is on it is a WA-12-1, not sure if this was on it from the factory or what. i know this has been beat to death but which carb for a 30cc? i have the DDM dominator pipe, planning on adding a unifilter. i just don't like the stock filter. many thanks in advance.

Phill

I just got a used rampage TT, the carb that is on it is a WA-12-1, not sure if this was on it from the factory or what. i know this has been beat to death but which carb for a 30cc? i have the DDM dominator pipe, planning on adding a unifilter. i just don't like the stock filter. many thanks in advance.

Walbro 668 with an HPI filter will do the job.

lovedr79

No problem.
I wish I could find a TT somewhere myself.
I currently have a Dune Runner but find it tail heavy.
This thing is a pig though. Not sure I want to even weigh it. I stumbled on this one. The price was well worth it. I have wanted to get back in the game, bought a savage .25 the day before I found this. I have always wanted a giant car.......

Phill

This thing is a pig though. Not sure I want to even weigh it. I stumbled on this one. The price was well worth it. I have wanted to get back in the game, bought a savage .25 the day before I found this. I have always wanted a giant car.......

The DR has a rear mounted engine.
The mid mount of the TT would handle heaps better.

lovedr79

Ha. Not yet. I have the carb, kill switch, and various other parts to go on. However, I have been so busy with work, my daughter, death in the family I cant get any time to work on it. I got it to run with the old carb and a snort of ether. I am off all next week so the blue beast will be taken care if then. Plus we have snow and ice coming tomorrow. So hopefully I get an extra day or two paid off work. She has been on my coffee table on the stand I built begging for some love.

Attachments

• 20181111_194750.jpg
    20181111_194750.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 6

Phill

Ha. Not yet. I have the carb, kill switch, and various other parts to go on. However, I have been so busy with work, my daughter, death in the family I cant get any time to work on it. I got it to run with the old carb and a snort of ether. I am off all next week so the blue beast will be taken care if then. Plus we have snow and ice coming tomorrow. So hopefully I get an extra day or two paid off work. She has been on my coffee table on the stand I built begging for some love.

I know how you feel.
Work gets in the way of everything. :cry:

lovedr79

Unfortunately. I get my daughter every other weekend. Plus its hunting season here right now. So Saturday is out of the question. Hopefully Sunday is filled with processing deer meat.

Phill she RUNS! I primed the carb, pulled once. She popped. Took choke off, yanked again, fired right up! Now my house smells like Stihl chainsaw oil. And I LOVE IT. Now to install kill switch. Sounds great with this pipe too. Lol. My neighbors hate my Harley, now they will hate this ole girl.

lovedr79

Yes indeed. I have started it a few times tonight to make sure I want crazy.front door wide open, back door wide open. House smells wonderful

Phill

No problem.
That's what we're all here for.
I would have been lost without this forum when I got my first Redcat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.