• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

wheres the Jersey boys?

Ildy666

Hi rampage nation.Got a mt looking to bash around.I live in north jersey and got a couple of good places to run the gassers.hit me up and let me know if some ones wants to run the rampages.

krashkrieg

Contributor
I've put out the same Jersey Bash request last season...Where's the rest of you guys?

I'm sending u another PM... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Trickle007

Contributor
Chatham is real close to me I plan on doing some bashing this weekend. Shoot me a pm and weather permitted I will be bashing one day this weekend.

Arct1k

Sounds good I'm at the end of river road.

Often hit up Passaic park. Where do you guys bash?

Ildy666

at lunch i take into my lot at work.but hit a trailer last time and broke my diff housing.u live at the other end of river or by watchung ave?where do u run your car?

Courage68

Bayonne Nj here .

Me and another guy are trying to start a 1/5 scale club in our town.

still working on the rest of the details and trying to get a good bash location

Courage68

krashkrieg said:
Keep us informed!....I'm work in Jersey City all the time....
will do , waiting for my truck to come in so i can meet up with the other two people in my town that have 1/5 scalers and start working on the details of getting a club up and going.

MTPro1/5fan

New MT Pro owner North Jersey

Just got my MT Pro last week my first 1/5 and I love it!!! broke in the engine this weekend also broke both plastic steering servo horns first time out :mad:

I want to replace them with 050023 aluminum horns but seems they are sold out most places I checked on the web. I am in north jersey bergen county and would like to get together for bashing once I repair it.

Ildy666

yo whats happening.I live in haskell ,passaic county.hit me a pm lets go bashing.try shawdow hobbies in paterson he carries redcat 1/5 parts in stock hes probably the closest to bergen county or try crispy critters in fairfeild..

MTPro1/5fan

Ildy666 said:
yo whats happening.I live in haskell ,passaic county.hit me a pm lets go bashing.try shawdow hobbies in paterson he carries redcat 1/5 parts in stock hes probably the closest to bergen county or try crispy critters in fairfeild..
Thanks for the response, unfortunatly the beast is still down, ordered the aluminum servo horns but to my surpise they don't fit because the gear seems to be larger than the horn, i have two steering servo horns. i will definitly try shadow hobbies and will keep you posted when back in action.

thanks

krashkrieg

Contributor
Hey! ....you could also just go for it and replace the crappy stock servos now...the Hitec 5755s come with a very strong nylon servo arm (but only fit the Hitecs)

Should meet up for bashing real soon... :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.