• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

wheels and tires

japhia42

So I've purchased the ramtech 24 mm adapter, looking for ideas for tires and wheels for my XT. Really like the looks of the badlands for the Mt, but I know they're way too big. Any thoughts and pics? Thanks.

Dobber72

I bought the Imex on mine they are just a little smaller than the stock MT tires. But I haven't had any problems with mine yet and I've bashed it pretty hard.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180908-142833.png
    Screenshot_20180908-142833.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20180908-142849.png
    Screenshot_20180908-142849.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 35

japhia42

Thanks. Been looking at Rovan bowties and King motors. Kind of like the looks of both.

Dobber72

I
I bought the Imex on mine they are just a little smaller than the stock MT tires. But I haven't had any problems with mine yet and I've bashed it pretty hard.
Meant I bought the Imex set up for mine and they fit the ram tech adapter's just perfect.

G-Man

I made a thread on this awhile back. Seems nothing really new has hit the market for 5th scale monster trucks. I have put Proline Trenchers 4.3 and their Badlands mx43. The Trenchers are heavy and big. They are taller than stock and a little more narrow.They give it the monster truck feel and look with a soft compound rubber and foams. The Badlands mx43 are a firmer tire and foams. They are smaller than stock width wise, but a wee little taller. They are my personal favorite for my MT. I like the performance for sure. 20180609_155706.jpg

japhia42

Thank you sir. Am also looking into Rovans and King Motors. I like the look of the rear buggy tiress for the baja they put out but haven't heard anything back from them on foam and tire compound yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.