wheels and tires

J

japhia42

So I've purchased the ramtech 24 mm adapter, looking for ideas for tires and wheels for my XT. Really like the looks of the badlands for the Mt, but I know they're way too big. Any thoughts and pics? Thanks.

J

japhia42

Thanks. Been looking at Rovan bowties and King motors. Kind of like the looks of both.

Dobber72

Dobber72

I
I bought the Imex on mine they are just a little smaller than the stock MT tires. But I haven't had any problems with mine yet and I've bashed it pretty hard.
Meant I bought the Imex set up for mine and they fit the ram tech adapter's just perfect.

G-Man

G-Man

I made a thread on this awhile back. Seems nothing really new has hit the market for 5th scale monster trucks. I have put Proline Trenchers 4.3 and their Badlands mx43. The Trenchers are heavy and big. They are taller than stock and a little more narrow.They give it the monster truck feel and look with a soft compound rubber and foams. The Badlands mx43 are a firmer tire and foams. They are smaller than stock width wise, but a wee little taller. They are my personal favorite for my MT. I like the performance for sure.  alt=

J

japhia42

Thank you sir. Am also looking into Rovans and King Motors. I like the look of the rear buggy tiress for the baja they put out but haven't heard anything back from them on foam and tire compound yet.

Members online

• Brimor

Latest posts