• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wheel hop - Need Help!

drastic396

My XR as a few mods - Jet Pro pipe, 990 carb, 2 speed transmission and recently changed to HPI Tarmac Busters. The issue I am having, when accelerating, all 4 wheel experience hop. The car then gets hard to handle. I am looking for suggestions on where to start - shock oil which weight, springs. I just don't know where to begin. Suggestions?

designed2survive

My XR as a few mods - Jet Pro pipe, 990 carb, 2 speed transmission and recently changed to HPI Tarmac Busters. The issue I am having, when accelerating, all 4 wheel experience hop. The car then gets hard to handle. I am looking for suggestions on where to start - shock oil which weight, springs. I just don't know where to begin. Suggestions?

Is it wheel hop or wheel wobbling?

G-Man

Probably tires out of balance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online