• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Wheel Alignment help!!

GoffeeRedCat

So I just got done breaking in my XT!!! It runs great!! But what ever steering trim adjustment i do it wont run straight. Then I noticed that the front and rear wheels arent aligned...I mean they are toe-ing in!! any tips on how to correct my toe problem??

Deluge

For the front, you can adjust the steering linkages. If I'm not mistaken, I believe you can adjust rear toe by rotating the bushings on the suspension arm holder.

rockin g

Are you running the stock servo? Mine drifted all over the place and never would hold a trim. Not even for a few seconds. Just sitting on the table I could watch the wheels turn. I replaced it with a Hitec servo. Now as far as alignment goes, I have mine slightly toed in. I didnt measure it, but I am thinking a degree or 2. That doesn't mean it is right, but it was good enough to TQ and win the main at my track last weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts