• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What's it gonna be...AMS or Dark Soul?

IMA_MudSlut

Hi guys, am new here. Got question. My bud and I been debating what to use to mount this FG wheels to his MT. AMS looks good but kinda expensive. DarkSoul will give us more stance for half the price of AMS. Has anyone dealt with either or both of this adapters? We spent the whole night last night in his shop adoring this beast with brewski on one hand :D and could not agree which one to order ti'll we dozed off. I personally have used a lot of DarkSoul products and they're awesome. Last one I bought was their dogbone boots(orange) and still no tear after so many bashing. I woke up and thought why don't I post this question here. You guys can break the argument for us. What's you opinion? His MT is coming next week and we want to order the adapter before it arrives. He's also thinking of selling his stock wheels if we can make this work.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP7q0ZHjtpY&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

I thought this was taken care of in your other thread? AMS is your ONLY option if you want to run FG wheels on an MT.

IMA_MudSlut

done deal

Deluge said:
I thought this was taken care of in your other thread? AMS is your ONLY option if you want to run FG wheels on an MT.
End of discussion. I bought the AMS. thanks for all your opinions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts