• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What vehicle is this?

Trip..

[ame=

[MEDIA=youtube]YqcO5Lm_CrE[/MEDIA][/ame]
Can you still buy them, I think I may have to get me one if I can find one. I like everything about this, hell even the white wheels are OK. :cool:

G

I think that was the prototype for the Earthquake 8E. It does not come in that color configuration.

Trip..

The earthquake 8e is 1/8 scale though isn't it? He said in the beginning of this vid that it was a 1/10 scale.

G

Trip.. said:
The earthquake 8e is 1/8 scale though isn't it? He said in the beginning of this vid that it was a 1/10 scale.
I missed that.

G

Maybe it's the Twister. I was thinking 4WD due to the tires in the vid.

There is a wheelie bar option for the Twister.

Trip..

Yeah, it's 4wd.

I wish he would have just stated the name in the vid or from the 50+ times he's been asked, but for some reason he refuses.

Deluge

RCDAD said:
Maybe it's the Twister. I was thinking 4WD due to the tires in the vid. There is a wheelie bar option for the Twister.
The Twister? Isn't that a 2WD Stadium truck? And a 2WD Buggy? :rolleyes:

G

Trip.. said:
Yeah, it's 4wd.I wish he would have just stated the name in the vid or from the 50+ times he's been asked, but for some reason he refuses.
Looks like RC choose not to bring it in.

G

It looks like a HSP platform.

G

Well that beats Integy for sure. I think I would wait for tower.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online