• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What type of Dune Runner Do You have?

What type of Dune Runner Do You have?

• 2x4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4x4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ron E

Contributor
I don't have one... yet. but for the price I may get one. do the mt tires fit? what about hpi adaptors like on the rampages?

bbuzzard

Contributor
Ron E said:
I don't have one... yet. but for the price I may get one. do the mt tires fit? what about hpi adaptors like on the rampages?
I wouldn't put MT tires on that unless you want to change your gearing and slow it down. You might as well get an MT then, LOL! I have HPI hubs installed and run Baja wheels now.

dunerrunnner

I have a 4x4 26cc, but i think it has better performance with 2x4.

I ran it with 2x4 to compare, and ran much better, specially in tight corners.

Dunerunner's chassis is to long so the speed from the axles are the same.

I am going to try to install a differential between the rear and front axles, to split the traction.

flint mann

Ron E said:
yes the hpi hexes fit the axels are the same as the rampage do I haven't tried the mt tires but they should fit my 2X4 has HPI wheels I left my 4X4 stock for now but planning on putting hostiles on it

Ron E

Contributor
flint mann said:
yes the hpi hexes fit the axels are the same as the rampage do I haven't tried the mt tires but they should fit
thanks for the info guys, I just thought it might look cool with a truck body and mt tires... would make a BIG truck. :D

Ron E

Contributor
Martin said:
Maybee a Dunerunner with MT tire looks like this...... :D
I photoshop the body to hide some decals.
exactly what i'm thinking... i've got a buggy, and pro4 sc truck and was thinking about getting a v3 mt, but just thought the extra length of the dunerunner might make a cool mt.

great job on the photoshop, thanks. makes me want to do it... :D

maybe a giant muggy? can ya make a pic of that? damn wheels are turning now......

hamster huey

Now put a HPIBAJA4ME body on it and YOU ARE INSIDE MY HEAD!!!

While youre in there can you reprogram my memory banks and turn up the auditory amplifiers? My wife says I don't listen and cant remember anything she says.

Ron E

Contributor
hamster huey said:
Now put a HPIBAJA4ME body on it and YOU ARE INSIDE MY HEAD!!!
While youre in there can you reprogram my memory banks and turn up the auditory amplifiers? My wife says I don't listen and cant remember anything she says.
my wife says the same thing... :D

that indistructable body would be perfect on the 4x4 dunerunner mt... :eek:

hamster huey

Are there only 7 dunerunner owners on here? I cant wait to check the 4x4 box soon.

loganvass

Contributor
I love my DR 4x4 with the ddm fast pipe, let me tell you, its a beast.

I lost a dogbone pin and now is 2x4 wd and I don,t as much, doesn't hand very good.

Edson

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts