• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What shocks are best for a mt

wealeemt

Hi all does anyone know what the best shocks are for a mt? and could you send links if you do know of good ones!! Crashed my mt and damaged my rear shocks so its time to get some up graded one if possible.

thanks

GTS 666

Some people run Hpi baja front shocks on all four corners. Some are using big ass Nutech racing shocks which are massive and look sick. Some are runnig the original shock body with Hpi shock inserts. It all comes down to budjet there is probably more expensive ones than these setups to.

G

+1

The MT shocks are rebuildable also. They work well with better fluid. I love those Nutech fatties. :D

Deluge

GTS 666 said:
Some people run Hpi baja front shocks on all four corners. Some are using big ass Nutech racing shocks which are massive and look sick. Some are runnig the original shock body with Hpi shock inserts. It all comes down to budjet there is probably more expensive ones than these setups to.
This is what I run. With DarkSoul shock shafts. Very Durable.

wealeemt

Thats great does anyone have a links for buying bad ass ones :D

G

TerraKill said:
my money is on the nutech/Ftx shocks! they look wicked and perform very well
They get my vote on cool factor just the size is impressive as hell. I can't speak on performance..yet :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts