• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What pipe do you recommend for Redcat Chimera?

plntman1

Just got my Chimera. I am the 3rd owner. Will be changing the carb and the pipe after i get all the repairs done to it. Any pics of pipes and repcomendation for pipe and carb and where to buy? Thank you. Also anyone near myrtle beach sc?

Dobber72

Just got my Chimera. I am the 3rd owner. Will be changing the carb and the pipe after i get all the repairs done to it. Any pics of pipes and repcomendation for pipe and carb and where to buy? Thank you. Also anyone near myrtle beach sc?
Go with a jet pro pipe. They are pricey but have a lifetime warranty and Dino the owner will talk to you directly if you want to build a special pipe or any mods you wanna have done to it. You'll be happy with it when the power band kicks in lol.

Phill

Totally agree with the Jetpro.
Get a carby with a choke (668 or 1107)
The 990 is a pita with no choke.

plntman1

got a 668 on it. then broke the pull start, fixed it then the steering servo died, and the grommet for the gas lines now leaks. should have it all back together today. then if all goes well for a few runs will look at a pipe.

Phill

got a 668 on it. then broke the pull start, fixed it then the steering servo died, and the grommet for the gas lines now leaks. should have it all back together today. then if all goes well for a few runs will look at a pipe.
The joys of 5th scale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.