• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

what parts did u break on your rampage tt\mt?

badboy2

im trying to see what are the most parts that breaks easily with these 5th scales.im looking to get one.im totally new to 5th scale.i only knew hpi mcd and fg brands and so far im leaning towards hpi.ive heard redcat brand but with its 1\10 and 1\8 scale models.so idk how are they doing in 5th scale world.

is redcat a big company?right now im seeing some hopups/parts support for it which im starting to like.will it be worth it to get a redcat brand?do the 5th scales have the same size wheel stubs?are all 5th scale wheels compatible to any of these trucks\buggies?what about the other after market parts?like clutch,engines,pipes etc?will they work with the redcat brand.

speedbaboon

Rampage is good 1/5 at affordable price

sure you'll have to upgrade few things out of the box but there are more and more hop ups becoming available for these beasts

jaysyourhandyman

badboy2 said:
im trying to see what are the most parts that breaks easily with these 5th scales.im looking to get one.im totally new to 5th scale.i only knew hpi mcd and fg brands and so far im leaning towards hpi.ive heard redcat brand but with its 1\10 and 1\8 scale models.so idk how are they doing in 5th scale world.
is redcat a big company?right now im seeing some hopups/parts support for it which im starting to like.will it be worth it to get a redcat brand?do the 5th scales have the same size wheel stubs?are all 5th scale wheels compatible to any of these trucks\buggies?what about the other after market parts?like clutch,engines,pipes etc?will they work with the redcat brand.
the lower A arms are the aprts that is a good part for a backup

also the redcat tt and mt tires have the same size hubs

but the hpi and fg tires have a deffernt hubs,both have aftermarket hubs for rampage

cluch, pipe,engines, all have aftermarket parts made for rampage but there only some that will cross over strate from fg or hpi ...:Dso do ask

we all like to help :cool:

badboy2

thanks guys!so theres a part available so u can use something like the hpi 5t wheels or fg wheels?

jaysyourhandyman

badboy2 said:
thanks guys!so theres a part available so u can use something like the hpi 5t wheels or fg wheels?
ya, just go to rampagehopups.com ...there are alot of options

Rob will be happy to help and the prices are great

he is a great guy:cool:

always willing to help:D and charter member of this fourm

Last edited by a moderator:

mooman007uk

Banned
as soon as I get the other 2 paddles I ordered and my diff lube so I can get running but i will definitely post some pics, hope to be running tomorrow paddles should be here by Fri i was told...and there goes another pig flying past my window:rolleyes:

Clubin

Banned
Fill those diff's with shock oil and giver, the suspense is killing me. I just want you to try it. Please?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online