• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What is the best bang for my buck on upgraded waterproof servo???

98cruiser

Im looking to change all servos, I want water proof servos, don't know much about them, which ones are the best bang for my buck and fits right in

igetbombed

Contributor
No need for "water proof" IMO. Buy the Hitech servos, and if you'd like to you can waterproof 'em yourself. Just go to you youtube and search

the best thing you can do is mod them.

ballons with orings/silicone is one way.

another good way is to take the servo bottom cover off, and fill the whole area with dielectric grease. dielectric grease is non condusive, and water cant get in to a fillded cavity. use orings and/or silicont around the screws, case seams, and drive gear.

i only did this in two stock traxxasssss servos. didnt pose any notable issues right up till the crap ass servos shit out.

I cut/pasted that from another forum - but it gives you an idea.

JayV3rc

Just get your servos and buy a can of plasti dip in the spray can you can get it in clear just put a couple coats on them and you can't even tell it's there the stuff works great I thought about spraying the whole car haha just kidding

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.