• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

What heated hose can be used for exhaust coupler?

Petrolheadz100

The piece of hose that came for the exhaust coupler on my jetpro pipe seems to be melting from the Heat. What other hoes can I use that can withstand the heat from the header pipe?

Phill

Measure yours. On the Dunerunner it fits very snug which I wanted for no slip then used two zip ties. BTW yes it only by the foot and muuuuch cheaper than if you can find it at the parts store

I used 1" on mine and it was tight.
Just had to get some 5/8 as well as I blew a hole in the coupling to the silencer.
Waiting for it to arrive.

G-Man

I used 1" on mine and it was tight.
Just had to get some 5/8 as well as I blew a hole in the coupling to the silencer.
Waiting for it to arrive.
Silencer!!! Surprised there. I don't know the 1" may work too. The 7/8 is what I used on that Dunerunner in the pic. It was real tight so maybe the 1" is the way to go? I don't know mine works just fine

Phill

Silencer!!! Surprised there. I don't know the 1" may work too. The 7/8 is what I used on that Dunerunner in the pic. It was real tight so maybe the 1" is the way to go? I don't know mine works just fine

The 1" was a tight fit too.
Fingers ached for days after LOL
The silencer doesn't really make it any quieter just not so harsh

Petrolheadz100

Dammit.....lol now im debating on ordering the 1 inch also so if the 7/8 doesn't fit or too tight ill have the 1 inch already,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.