• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

weird front swaybar issue

topblissgt

After a hard day of racing the Chimera, my son was noticing the steering was lagging. I figured the servo was checking out. Upon a closer look it seems the front swaybar links are bending allowing the swaybar to bend back pushing the swaybar end link into the steering links, stopping the steering from operating correctly. Its very odd. I bend em back and within a few laps the same issue. Anyone else see something like this?

John Blaze

Yes I have had the same thing happen to mine your sway bar is probably bent which is causing the plastic to bend as well I just purchased a new set cheap price it's a part you'll be replacing every couple of races unless you straighten the sway bar yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

BertR

I had the same issues on my xb and finally said piss on it and took it off..I noticed with the sway bar that if the right tire hits a bump the left would lift with it..I think it handles much better with out the front sway with a heavier front shock oil.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts