• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Weather in AZ

G

I just gotta brag a little. I'm sitten at Gorden Biersch (bar) on the patio. It's Friday. I'm havin a beer and reading the forum. (thanks to the IPad) Its currently 4:20pm and about 75 deg. outside. Could life be any better then this? :D

G

Just took a ride on the golf cart to the Post Office with a t-shirt on!!
Nice!

This is when we get to brag about the weather it wasn't even a month ago and it was still over 100 deg. :)

XBENOOB

RCDAD said:
I just gotta brag a little. I'm sitten at Gorden Biersch (bar) on the patio. It's Friday. I'm havin a beer and reading the forum. (thanks to the IPad) Its currently 4:20pm and about 75 deg. outside. Could life be any better then this? :D
You know... I've been working on an app for the IPad... It's called the remote bitch slap app... It allows people in colder climates to log on and push a button to bitch slap people in the warmer climates who brag about how warm it is... lol

Naa... It's all good.. I like playing in winter... I get to go out and play with the snow blower attachment on my lawn tractor...

Besides... This big ol body of mine is built for the winter... not summer.. That's why I go out at night to play... Much cooler in the summer..

Obeast44

Banned
XBENOOB said:
You know... I've been working on an app for the IPad... It's called the remote bitch slap app... It allows people in colder climates to log on and push a button to bitch slap people in the warmer climates who brag about how warm it is... lolNaa... It's all good.. I like playing in winter... I get to go out and play with the snow blower attachment on my lawn tractor...

Besides... This big ol body of mine is built for the winter... not summer.. That's why I go out at night to play... Much cooler in the summer..
Don't worry! When its 145 in the shade down there I will be sure to mention this thread :D

G

You know... I've been working on an app for the IPad... It's called the remote bitch slap app... It allows people in colder climates to log on and push a button to bitch slap people in the warmer climates who brag about how warm it is... lolNaa... It's all good.. I like playing in winter... I get to go out and play with the snow blower attachment on my lawn tractor...

Don't worry! When its 145 in the shade down there I will be sure to mention this thread
You guys are killen me. LOL

rcgasser

XBENOOB said:

LMAO too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foxys

RCDAD said:
You can just shut up now. :D We finally got our first snow. I say finally because the later the first snow, the colder and crummier the weather is. WAY LATE. I'm not above playing with my car in the winter, but I'd like the temp a bit higher then the current 7.2 degrees F. :(

alfred e numan

fangs, stingers and thorns

Demon, The big tan Scorpions would not harm your car, but the little black ones---- could cause it to cough a ring !! lived in Ajo a few winters had 2 simi tamed Roadrunners that hung around the house - they kept the bugs, lizards, snakes down, got stung on the finger by one of these black scorpions, made one of the veins tender from my goddamm finger all the way to my heart!! should have went to the Dr. -- but we were in the middle of a 3 tab roof job, felt weird and sore for 24 hours - but worked anyways.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts